Loralie Designs Copyright Policy
Loralie Designs welcomes crafters who would like to use our copyrighted images in their own handmade craftwork and other projects that they produce to sell. Therefore, we give permission in the form of a limited license to use any Loralie Designs images for the purpose of creating items for sale, under the following criteria:
1. Handmade craftwork created for sale must be personally and individually created by the selling artist and may not be reproduced or copied in any form by any means, graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including photocopying. Mass production, assembly-line construction, production by workers for hire, or syndication of craftwork for sale is strictly prohibited. Digitally created projects intended for sale must be personally created by the selling artist.
2. All of Loralie Designs' images are copyrighted, which means that they may not be copied without permission. To help protect the rights granted by these copyrights, all items for sale using Loralie Designs images must be marked with one of the following images: ©Loralie Harris or Loralie Designs®
3. You may only sell 100 total individual items per calendar year of handmade craft projects that were created containing Loralie Designs copyrighted images unless other permission has been requested and granted. Calendars, cards, photo books, or other digitally created projects apply to this limit.
4. You may NOT use Loralie Designs images for the purpose of creating logos or company trademarks.
5. Digital files of any type containing Loralie Designs images may NOT be sold under any condition.
For any further questions or requests, please email Loralie Designs paralegal, Cari Harris at email@example.com.